Miss Amara is an intuitive one-stop platform that has streamlined the whole rug shopping process. With us, you no longer have to go out of your way to visit a local home decor showroom or spend countless hours online searching for the best handmade rugs for sale.
Instead, you can easily look at playroom rugs and other similar options by viewing our vast product collection. Here, you’ll be guaranteed quality like no other—regardless of what kind of variant you end up choosing.
Navigate through our categories and pick out large rugs that will fit your play area or nursery. We have a variety of color options available, so shop confidently as we have just the right cream rugs, brown rugs, and neutral rugs for even the most personalized arrangements.
Looking for specific features? We’re sure you can find what you need in our exclusive collection. Invest in pet-friendly rugs that can handle your fur baby’s little messes and odors or consider buying eco rugs if you want a product made out of a recycled plastic bottle material (PET).
Browse Miss Amara now and choose the first listing that catches your eye or take advantage of the services listed below for an interesting and unique shopping experience.
Advice from our interior professionals
Perhaps you’re new to the world of craft and design, or maybe you just want a second opinion from someone who’s more knowledgeable. Whatever the case may be, you can reach out to our customer experience team and ask for a range of recommendations. All you have to do is submit a picture of your room and tell us about the kinds of rugs you prefer.
Shop the look @missamaraloves
Scroll through our Instagram posts and see what our tufted pile and flat weave rugs look like in real-room setups. This way, you can click on any picture, see what specific rug we used, and then emulate the overall theme in your own home.
If any of our products and services are of interest to you, simply utilize our online platform. Check out Miss Amara today to buy playroom rugs and much, much more!
What factors should you consider when buying playroom rugs?
Buying playroom rugs is easy and fun. Just consider the following factors to find the perfect kids’ room carpet:
- Color pattern. Seeing that you’re buying rugs for children’s room, the hues and shades should be conducive to play. Choose a nursery rug with a bright design you and your kids would love.
- Scale. The dimensions and shape of your kids’ carpet matter more than you think. We recommend getting large circular mats for games like “Duck, Duck, Goose” and long runner mats for games like “Red Light, Green Light.”
- Structure. A kids’ floor rug can have varying structure types as different materials can be used to make them. Invest in rug wool options if you want a soft finish and jute or linen options if you need a surface that is more resistant to water.
Consider these factors when shopping and become a pro at choosing indoor or outdoor rug options from Miss Amara.
How to flatten a playroom rug?
Flattening playroom rugs can be done by anyone. In fact, you can even flatten the rug with your kids to get them more involved with household responsibilities. The following are some ways you can set up your rug:
- Utilize a fabric steamer. On its lowest setting, place the device three inches above the surface of the rug. Move it in a circular motion and let the heat from the steam flatten the rug’s material.
- Roll the rug backward. Playroom rugs are often rolled, packed, and then shipped out. To allow the rug to lie flat on the floor, you can simply unbox it and roll it in the opposite direction.
- Let gravity do its work. Over time, the creases on your rug will naturally go away due to expansion and gravity. If you want to expedite this process, just place heavy pieces of furniture on the corners of the rug.
Buy a nursery rug at Miss Amara today and receive a premium option that doesn’t require much flattening!
How to maintain playroom rugs in a good condition?
The playroom rugs for sale at Miss Amara are durable and washable. This means that you can regularly vacuum and handwash them to maintain their good condition.
- Gentle vacuuming. Powering up your vacuum and running it through our kids’ floor rug at least once or twice a week will keep it looking brand new. However, keep in mind that you should avoid using a vacuum powerhead tool as this excess pressure could damage the fabric.
- Thorough handwashing. To ensure you are getting the best cleaning results, avoid using washing machines and electric dryers. You should also opt for detergents with non-harsh chemicals when you lightly scrub off stains from dirt.
With our playroom rugs and convenient services, you can be sure your child will have a comfortable place to play and learn. Choose from any of our wide selection of rugs today, and enjoy free shipping anywhere in the USA!